This page is for our students

Dear EstudioE (ex)student,
You know our codes and we know your interests. In this site, you will find tasks, stories and whatever you suggest to have a new English dosis even if you only have a minute free per week. Thank you for your support! Lía and the team.-

thirty two 2nd speech

Oh what did my mind hear?! Oh! a 32-second speech. I´m glad my listening skills are improving! My husband laughs at all the jokes but I keep asking him "what did he say?" with the most beautifully trained English intonation ;)
The speech you have to prepare to deliver in the US when you attend an interview for a job: What do you think you must include? Have you ever tried to say your most relevant info accurately in 32 seconds!?
Have a go! It should be fun... until the time comes!